Tips for Teaching Children
- Try and engage all the learning senses: visual, auditory, reading/writing, and kinesthetic.
- Try and incorporate a game into the learning.
- Don’t waste time or talk too much. Kids have limited attention spans and will zone out.
- Songs/dance are great ways to learn things and keep children involved.
- Incorporate a treat/dessert into your learning.
- Praise desirable behaviors heavily, do not criticize at all.
Tips for Becoming World Class
- Systematically study the topic, don’t just practice.
- Receive constant feedback.
- Be willing to fail again and again and again.
- Be willing to be uncomfortable and in pain.
- Have a coach or teacher to guide you.